10.18.2011

Number Twenty Five-My Sword

There is a double edged sword in having a steady acting job.

I love what I am doing, I love providing for my family, I enjoy the friends I have at my stage, I love the hours I am working, I love the area I am in.

Other edge of the sword

I love new experiences, I love new pieces, I love new people, I love new roles, I love new challenges.

These two parts of myself are forever at war.  When I am auditioning, I want a job.  I want some stability and a chance to be somewhere for a while.  When I am in a role I am always looking at what is auditioning all over, where my friends are, what things I am missing out on.

I feel like I need to change that.  A little more zen is what I need.  Peace and happiness for what I am and where I am.

No matter what, where ever I am, my LM and HH are with me and we are a family.  

Sword not withstanding.

No comments: