10.06.2011

Number Thirteen-So THAT'S Why My Agent Doesn't Send Me Out Anymore...

A great mystery has been unfolded to me.

I know why I haven't been being sent out that frequently.

A few days ago I went to a commercial audition.  That's right, I made it to the audition.  
I went in and I Nailed it.  
I had just gotten off of a wonderful workshop and felt rejuvenated.  I actually made it to the audition.  That's right, I MADE IT TO THE AUDITION!!!  That is huge for me right now because of all the pieces that have to fit together just right for that to happen. (i.e.-the audition has to be at a time when I am not in show, my sitter has to be available to watch the LM, the LM has to have had enough Mommy time and be feeling happy and healthy, it has to be at a Casting Directors place that doesn't normally have a two hour wait)

After the audition I picked up the LM.  When I got there the babysitter looked at me and said, "Rough Day?"  I then took the opportunity to look in the mirror.

On my shirt was a giant wipe of snot, there was dried oatmeal under my right ear down my jaw, my earrings were mismatched, and there was a giant part of my hair that was sticking straight out.

Yup, I Nailed it.

No comments: