10.25.2011

Number Thirty Two-Standing on Ceremony

I am super excited about a reading that I am participating in called "Standing on Ceremony-The Gay Marriage Plays".  

There are nine plays that explore all kinds of different opinions and situations on the subject of Gay Marriage.

I am interested work with a new company and some old and new friends.

I think that with all of this political talk and discussion, with all of the yelling and turmoil, if we could all just calm down and truly listen to each other we would have a much better idea on where everyone is coming from.  We are all people who are just trying to live our lives the best we know how and the way we feel best living them.

These shows discuss some of those issues.

Look it up if you are interested.  I know I am!

No comments: