10.12.2011

Number Nineteen-Next Fall

I went to see a really interesting show tonight, "Next Fall".

It was a thought provoking piece about homosexuality and Christianity.  There were no villains and no heroes.  Just people trying to live, love and die the way they felt was right.  

The actors all did a good job.  A couple of them were absolutely stellar.

As I sat there being drawn into this interesting piece I realized something.

This was the first time I had been out without my LM for a non work related reason.  

At that moment in the show I couldn't stop thinking about the LM.  The MINUTE the show was over I was running out of the door, to my car and driving as quickly as safety and the law would allow.

Publish PostDoes it ever get easier leaving the LM?  Will I ever be able to relax?

No comments: