10.23.2011

Number Thirty-I love Dairy


I do.  I love dairy.  Ice cream mostly but also cheese, milk, butter.  YUM!

I gave up a lot of things when I got pregnant with the LM.  No more caffeine, no more Ibuprofen, no more fake sugars.  I was more than happy to do it.  The HH and I worked for 4 years to get the LM here and I was not going to take ANY chances with him cooking in there.  

Now he is out and about and over a year.  I went to my pediatrician because I noticed that the LM was all flemmy and had a rash that wouldn't go away.  Her explanation?

He's allergic to dairy.  

So I came home and cleaned out my fridge of anything that looked delicious and creamy.  I bought a bunch of Almond Milk and vegan butter and started looking for vegan recipes.  (I will just add meat to them;-))

So goodbye dairy.  I will miss you.  But hey, if I have to choose between you and my LM feeling well, he wins every time.

No comments: