10.29.2011

Number Thirty Six-Stage Romance

Do you believe in stage romances?

When I first started acting I fell in love with each and everyone of my leading men.  I knew that it was real.  I knew that it would last forever.  And it did......
until about a month after the show closed.

As I got older I made a deal with myself to never date someone I was in a show with.  

That worked really well for me.

Then I met my HH.  We met, of course, doing a show together.  We hung out in groups and talked a lot while we were in this show but we never dated.

The day after the show ended we had our first date.  Now we have been married for 6 1/2 years and are still madly in love with each other.

Moral to my story?

If it is a relationship that is going to last, it's okay to wait and get to know each other on stage and off.  If it's right right now then it'll be right later on too.

No comments: