10.02.2011

Number Nine -He's Here!

My HH is here!!!!

I KNEW we got married for a reason.  We just love being together.  We are so lucky to have each other and are completely blessed to be able to do what we love.  It really is a wonderful life.

The only Minor glitch may be the confusion we are sending our LM through.  We have some amazing friends where I am at and they are consistently supportive and helpful.  They are wonderful with the LM too.  There are a handful of our Guy Friends who are always great to play "Papa" and help me with the LM and/or diaper bags/strollers when we are out.  The LM has taken to calling these GF's "Dada".  Yeah, I feel Awful about that.  I try to correct him and change it but there you have it.  In my mind I thought that the LM would then can my HH that too.

Enter HH.  What does he get from the LM?  "Hi Adam!"

Hmmmmm

No comments: