9.30.2011

Number Seven-My Husband is Coming

My Handsome Husband is coming to visit.

Now you may be thinking that this is odd but I am an actor, he is an actor.  Sometimes that means we have to live apart.

We don't enjoy it and it can be especially difficult for him since he misses out on so many things with the LM.  Those were my rules though.  I grow the LM inside of me, I get to have him when we have to be apart.  I get the stretch marks but I also get to clean up the poop, vomit and urine.

Wait a minute.....

So my HH is coming for a visit.  Now the housing I am staying in is provided by the Company that hired me.  It is a step above ghetto, but it's free.  Needless to say it makes cleaning the apartment nearly impossible.  You can add all the spices you want to crap soup but you are still eating crap.

Instead of accepting this fact I decided to really clean like I have never cleaned before.  I mean, I got out the toothbrush to clean in corners, the sponge and bucket to scrub the floors and the spray bottle for the trash cans.  I cleaned for about 5 hours.

I took a before and after photo.

They looked the same.

No comments: