9.27.2011

Number Four-Light at the End of the Tunnel

I am almost finished.  

Part of the joy of being an actor is that your hours (while in show) are pretty limited.  My hours are easy and I get to spend a whole lot of time with the Little Man.  Pretty awesome setup.  Being that we are living across the country from my Handsome Husband right now, I am super grateful for the amount of time that I get to be with our boy.

Enter rehearsal.

Rehearsal times are SUPER busy.  Lots of work and lots of long days.  6-7 days a week and 8-12 hours a day.  For 4 weeks.

But now they are done.  I just finished the last show of MY work week and I am looking at two gorgeous days ahead of me with nothing to do but enjoy my handsome Little Man.

I also may or may not go gain 12 pounds at "Sweet Tomatoes" in celebration.

No comments: