11.06.2011

Number Forty Four-I Love Sundays

Sundays are awesome.

I love being able to go to church and to recharge.

Now I am not going to lie.  Sundays are probably one of the most stressful days of the week for me.  I have to wake up early and pack a church bag and a babysitter bag.  Get the LM and myself ready for church and out the door by 8:00.  Then it's drop the LM off at the babysitter and switch over the giant lounge chair that is his car seat and then run off to work.  Then I do my show, get out of costume, run to church to meet the babysitter there and pick up the LM.  Church mostly consists of trying to keep the LM from having a melt down and still listening to the speakers.

But I love it.  No matter the stress that goes into it, I adore being able to sit once a week and be spiritually fed for a few hours

No comments: