11.07.2011

Number Forty Five-I Found a Babysitter!!!

So the LM has an AMAZING sitter that I take him to during the day.  Seriously, I don't think there is anyone out there who is better.  She loves the LM to pieces, treats him like family and saves me pretty much every single day.  She is such a blessing.  And the LM LOVES her.

I have been having some difficulty finding a night time babysitter.  Someone to come to my house and watch him and get him to bed for the nighttime gigs that I do.

It is so difficult to find someone you trust enough to leave in your home with the most precious person in the world to you.

I have had many people who have come over and helped me out while I have been searching.
Thank you to you all!!!

And thanks to Chase, the LM's new night time Babysitter extraordinaire

No comments: